How we collect data
Keeping data secure
We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your data for example we store your data on secure servers. Technical and organisational include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want detailed information please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get safe online is supported by HM Government.
You have the following rights in relation to your data.
- Right to access: The right to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time or that we modify, update, or delete such information.
- Right to correct: The right to have your data rectified if its inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase: the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your data: The right to “block” us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability: The right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
- Right to object: The right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquires, exercise your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data) please contact us via this e-mail address email@example.com.
Changes to this policy